About Aristocrat: www.aristocratitsolutions.com
Aristocrat IT Solutions is a service based company. It uses the latest software design principles, technologies and aims to push the boundaries further every day. More than A company we are explorers and innovators.
We are looking for a talented ROS Engineer to join our research team. As a ROS Development Engineer you’ll be creating the infrastructure for execution and testing of software in the areas of Robotic Systems (RS), Artificial Intelligence (AI),
Autonomous Vechicle (AV), LiDar sensor fusion and SLAM
Responsibilities and Duties:
• You’ll be designing, testing, and maintaining build/release infrastructures and modules while processing Big Data from real robots in the field.
• You will enhance reliability and accelerate deployments.
• You should think broadly and creatively while enabling high quality software standards within the team.
• 3+ years of experience in software development and ROS in a Linux environment
• Outstanding programming skills in Python, C++, bash with a solid mathematical background
• Experience with distributed software, robotics software and ROS development
• Proficiency with standard DevOps workflows and tools
• Experience with Jenkins, Git/Github, Docker, and Linux package management
• Structured working practice and a team players
• Master degree in computer science or similar
• Experience in Robotics algorithms in the areas of SLAM, multi-robot coordination, coverage, and planning.
Salary 5 to 8 lakhs per annum, it may vary Based on Experience and Skill Set.
16-2-668/3, 2nd Floor,
New Malakpet, opp. Brethren church,
Hyderabad, Telangana - 500036.
• 20 days training period will take place in Chennai Head office.
• Travelling charges and Accommodations will be provided
• Candidate has to take care of the food expenses