About Aristocrat: www.aristocratitsolutions.com
Aristocrat IT Solutions is a service based company. It uses the latest software design principles, technologies and aims to push the boundaries further every day. More than A company we are explorers and innovators.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
• Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
• Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
• Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
• Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
• Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
• Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in the relevant field
• 2 to 4 years of experience
• Microsoft Access and/or SQL experience strongly preferred
• Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
• Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
• Ability to work independently and with others
• Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
Salary will not be a Constraint for the Right Candidate and it may vary Based on Experience and Skill Set.
16-2-668/3, 2nd Floor,
New Malakpet, opp. Brethren church,
Hyderabad, Telangana - 500036.
• 20 days training period will take place in Chennai Head office.
• Travelling charges and Accommodations will be provided
• Candidate has to take care of the food expenses